PR & Marketing Manager / PR & Senior Marketing Executive (Michael Kors)
FASHION KINGDOM CO., LTD.
- To assist in all marketing, advertising, publicity and promotional events for the assigned brand(s) according to set guidelines
- Support the CRM and increase existing base of VIP customers
- To be an Ambassador for the represented brand and portray at all times a professional and customer oriented image
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in executing all advertising, public relations, and promotional events and strategies for the assigned brand(s)
- Assist in all brand events
- Assist in developing the material and script, and oversee production. May operate various cameras, audio-visual equipment, video cassette and audio cassette recorders, and other production equipment.
- Researches and shares news releases with Manager
- Maintains media contacts for disseminating information
- Researches materials for and writes draft speeches and position papers on selected topics for company officials
- Arranges interviews for and regularly briefs company officials
- Assist to Interpret company programs for the media and the public
- Identifies potential public relations problems and advises company officials of appropriate preventative actions
- Coordinates ceremonies, press conferences, and other events or special projects
- Oversees company use of contracted advertising and public relations
- Assist in implementing events calendar for positive brand building through promotional activities
- Manages customer database
- Partner with Manager to develop seasonal marketing and PR strategies
- Ensure all marketing materials are approved by Manager
- Share store photos with Manager
- Minimum a Diploma/Degree in related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in related field (Required)
- Proficient in computer graphic skills program is added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Pleasant Personality
- Excellent communicator
- Well organize and goal oriented
- Proficient in computer skills
- Fluent English and both in written and spoken. Knowledge of other language is added advantage.
You are expected to apply your best efforts in discharging your responsibilities with care, honesty, skill and diligence.
The Company and or Management reserve the right to introduce, modify, amend or annul any of the set duties/responsibilities in your Job Description above at any time. Any such changes shall be notified to you by issuance of circulars, memorandums or other instructions by whatever name from time to time which form part of the terms and conditions of employment
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง FASHION KINGDOM CO., LTD.
FASHION KINGDOM CO., LTD.
The history of retail is written today! The Valiram Group, Asia's leading luxury goods retailer continues to expand its presence throughout new markets across the world. Currently in 9 countries across Asia and the Pacific, the Group is renowned for its leadership, creativity and passion in developing, nurturing and creating lifestyle brands.
Retailing almost everything and anything from chocolate bars to diamonds.
The Group now offers incredibly exciting opportunities to outstanding and dynamic individuals