PR Executive / Journalist / Reporter
TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Responsible for developing and driving communications strategy to widen communication channels and media relations
- Initiate and implement strong and effective PR activity for TOA Group to secure media coverage and increase brand awareness
- Responsible for generate and oversee news, media and press release, news clipping and activity information
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media and analyzing media coverage
- Work closely with all Media Channels, Advertising Agency and Event team to Maximize brand message in all aspect
- Build strong relationships with media and press
- Csr activities experienced in the past will be considered.
- Male / Female, Thai National
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Mass Communication Art, Advertising and Journalism or related field
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in journalist or reporter
- Strong connection with all media channels i.e. Television, Newspaper, Publishing House, Radio etc.
- Good knowledge of Public Relation (Clipping News / Media Relation)
- Mature, hard-working, down-to-earth, reliable, hands-on with adaptable and flexible
- Ability to self manage, multi-task and communicate, present and negotiate effectively within the team as well as with internal and external party
- Positive thinking, good personality and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel and work during weekend occasionally
- Ability to work under high pressure and dynamic environment
- Fair written communication skills in English and computer literacy
- Working date: Monday to Friday
- Working hour: 08.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m.
- Office location: TOA Bangna k.m. 23
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please specify "position applied" on the subject
nterested candidates are invited to submit your resume via APPLY NOW
TOA Group of Companies
TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and TOA Subsidiary
31/2 Moo 3, Bangna-Trad Rd., KM. 23, Bangsaothong,
Amphur Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn 10540 Thailand
Tel: 02 335 5555 Ext.5852
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd is the largest decorative paint manufacturer in South East Asia and exporter of premium paint products including decorative paint, heavy paint, wood coating, protective coating, marine coating, chemical construction, aerosol spray and abrasive product. TOA is the leader of innovative and decorative paint manufacturer in South East Asia who offer and supply a variety of demand by a plenty innovative painting solution system in both household and industrial market. More than 40 years of paint business, our products continue to gain an increasing share of the highly competitive in both international market and domestic sales due to our premium product quality and high service level.
With high standard and strong product portfolio, TOA has been growing faster than the industry average. We draw our strengths from the new products, best-managed behavior, and also strong sales force. During the past ten year, TOA has expanded its business to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Malaysia and Middle East Zone.
TOA consider the importance of the human capital and equality of opportunity. Our employees will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package as well as career and learning development.
Due to our rapid growth and expansion in the business, we are currently looking for the number of dynamic, result-oriented, and high energetic calibers to join our excellent team in the following positions: