Dai-Ichi Kikaku (Thailand) Co., Ltd/บริษัท ได-อิจิ คิคากุ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
THE PERFECT JIGSAW
Dai-Ichi Kikaku (Thailand) is an affiliated company of Asatsu-DK (ADK), Japan’s third-largest full service advertising agency established in 1999. Dai-Ichi Kikaku (Thailand) has grown under management philosophy to be “Unique Communication Company”. We provide communication service by taking account of consumer, brand and media perspectives to generate a valuable experience between a brand and the consumer, we are looking for competence person to join our team.
- Planning, developing and implementing PR activities/event strategies
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with English and Thai media, clients, potential clients
- Press Release and good relationship with print and online media
- Communicating, coordinating with clients, suppliers and maintaining timelines, due dates, and priorities on all project
- Managing with overall PR strategies, PR plan development&execution.
- Developing and executing strategic plans to achieve maximum targets.
- Conceptualizing, planning and implementing the marketing plan by using the appropriate integrated marketing communication tools.
- Monitoring, competitors to stay up to date on adjust marketing plan as needed.
- New graduate - 2 years experience of in Public Relations preferably from Advertising Agency and Marketing Business
- General understanding of agency protocols, procedure and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong presentation abilities both in Thai and English.
- Knowledge in public relations agency and/or in-house corporate communications
- Proactive and able to work well in a dynamic workplace environment
- Efficient in project management for events
- Able to follow direction and work independently
- Willing to work onsite at event locations
- An outgoing and engaging personality is highly desirable
- Be passionate in advertising, efficient, details-oriented, pleasant and outgoing attitude
- Resourceful with excellent multi-task and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates.
Interested applicants are invited to send full resume indicating qualifications and experience, expected salary and recent photo by clicking on "Apply Now"
Human Resources Department
1010 Shinawatra Tower III, 23rd Floor
Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Chatuchak
All information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.