POS - Merchandising Manager
Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
Report: Trade Marketing Manager
To play a key role in achieving company sales target and category growth through developing and implementing BTL (below the line) strategies within brands guidelines as well as customers’ and shoppers’ expectations.
Drive brand’s vision “best in class” at the point of sales (POS)
- Plan and develop appropriate POS items and range across sales channels which link to the customer/trade and the brand team together.
- Develop merchandising guideline/plan-o-gram of POS items each sales channel.
- Manager POS budget and ensure efficient spending
- Establish and manage POS stock system at agent’s hub by ensuring planned launch and replenishment dates are met and managing allocation that follows to agreed plan.
Leads POS sourcing strategy and Supplier Management
- Implements plans to assure orders meet specified quality and delivery times and to minimize the total cost of purchases
- Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals
- Analyze and calculate cost of sourcing and suggest methods to decrease expenditure
- Forecast POS price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier pow
- Identify and regularly review potential suppliers and negotiate commercially viable contracts
- Manage of supplier relationship which covers to price negotiation, quality control and service level.
- Manage multiple projects, monitor and allocate appropriate resources to various accounts
- Supervise everyday operations and monitor progress of each project
- Manage the performance of the team, setting objectives, giving regular feedback and addressing poor performance
- Ensure effective communication at all levels, to include communicating the company/departmental strategy in addition to operational priorities
- Encourage an environment of open communication within the team and the building of effective cross functional relationships.
- Work closely with related functions internally as well as externally as necessary to gain information and insights, as well as achieve results that are aligned with corporate and functional objectives.
- Business degree (min. bachelor)
- fluent in both Thai and English
- 5 years’ direct experience in strategic sourcing, POS merchandising, preference will be given to candidates who have worked with beverages.
- Proficient in MS office applications.
- Age: 30 and above
To apply, please submit full resume by e-mail by clicking on "Apply Now"
Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
128/340 Payatai Plaza, 31st Fl., Room G, Payathai Rd.,
Toongpayatai, Rajthevee, Bangkok 10400
Tel. 66(0)2 612 9536-8 Fax. 66(0)2 612 9539
More Jobs at FAME please visit: www.fameplacement.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
The Best Recruitment and Search Company in Thailand 2011
On September, 23rd 2011 Fame placement co., Ltd. Was announced ‘the Best Recruitment and Search Company in Thailand 2011’. This is the second time that Fame Placement received the honorable awards from Ministry of Labor sine the previous one was in 2008 ‘the 1st Runner-up Award for the best Executive Recruitment and Search Company in Thailand’.
The professional award was presented by Thailand’s Vice Minister of Labor, Mr. Anusorn Kraiwatnussorn and Director General of the Department of Emplyment, Ms.Autsanee Suebwongpat. Ceremony was held among 2,000 attendants including representatives from the Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Labor, BOI and professional recruitments in Thailand.
Continually to next years, we ‘Fame Placement’ will make every effort to keep our standard as in our values; responsibility to deliver excellent quality and innovation in our work through personal initiative and continuous development of knowledge and skills. More to point, to be a preferred premier executive provider for international companies in Asia as in our Mission.
To be a preferred premier executive provider for international companies in Asia.
Commitment – We have responsibility to deliver excellent quality and innovation in our work through personal initiative and continuous development of knowledge and skills.
Integrity – Ethical behavior, honesty and discipline are fundamental characteristics of our conduct in all aspects of our services.
Focus – In servicing clients, we focus on our individual talents under the regime of teamwork-leverages. “Win-Win” relationships are our goal as we work with clients, other associates, business partners and service providers.
Respect for People – We treat people with respect and dignity. We build positive, trusting relationship through open communication, sharing and valuing diverse perspectives.
Fame Placement dedicated consultants possess over 20 years professional experiences from diverse commercial and manufacturing backgrounds with multinational companies. With their experiences and in depth knowledge in a wide range of industries, they have extensive understanding of a particular industry’s requirements and be able to discuss the issues with candidates leading to successful and effective searches for candidates who perfectly match with companies’ cultures, businesses and working environments.
Fame Placement is committed to strengthen long term relationships with our clients and candidates based on in depth knowledge and understanding about their philosophies and goals.