Berkeley International School/โรงเรียนนานาชาติเบิร์คลีย์
The Plant Manager will assist the Head of the School, Principal and Director with the following:
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services, including security, maintenance, cleaning, pest control, gardening, landscaping, and waste disposal and recycling.
- Assure that all critical systems are functioning as designed and capable of maintaining business continuity.
- Manage facility staff and contractors to deliver uninterrupted facilities supply, facility support services, in a safe, suitable work environment and controlled manner which fulfils internal and external customer expectations.
- Manage equipment, buildings, and related services, and forecasting any possible problems or defects that may occur to ensure an uninterrupted business operation. This includes on-call availability anytime.
- Ensure that all assets are recorded and effectively managed to maximize the life span of each asset.
- Focus on using best business practices to improve efficiency, reducing operating costs.
- Support the management of the facility management budget. Work with the Purchasing officer to ensure the most efficient and lowest cost service model is in place with applicable vendors.
- Liaise with construction (as required) to support facility planning and design services relating to any new construction, remodeling, building maintenance, and rearrangement.
- Ensure that the buildings by all required safety standards at all times. Maintain and responsible for safety systems of the school.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Business Management or related field
- Experience in facilities management would be an advantage
- Good in oral and written English communication.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Project)
- Strong project and personnel management skills.
- Service mind and willing to learn
- Self-motivated and responsible
- Ability to solve the problems and ability to work under pressure
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Time and resource management skills.
Work Hours: Monday to Friday 7.15 am to 4.15 pm & School events and activities
- A competitive salary depending on the candidate’s experience
- Medical insurance
- Social Security Fund
- School Holidays