Planning and Strategy Analyst
As Planning and Strategy Analyst (Operations Team), the candidate shall be required to;
- Regularly manage forecast volume planning activity, challenge numbers with Commercial/ Marketing and notify key changes to Operations
- Participate through End to End process building, control, troubleshooting and management
- Develop full integration and tools to make Strategy & Planning team achieving maximum efficiency and minimize time losses
- Develop, maintain and effectively execute project plans throughout the life of assigned projects according to established priorities, procedures, channels, risks and success expectations, especially in case of complicated, cross-team projects, supporting delivery of not partly, but entire solution.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and evolving technology to proactively identify supply base issues to minimize risk, protect continuity of supply, and exploit emerging opportunities that benefit to company
- Deliver analytical & consultant support to the team across a wide range of activities and topics
- Designing and enforcing business policies/practices that ensure timely, accurate, and automated data flow.
- Help reducing any kind of repetitive/operational/low added value tasks through innovation & automation
- Cooperate to define strategy & planning development roadmap
- Interact with IT and product management to put forward all system/infrastructure problem that affect the business.
- The candidate must be of Thai Nationality only
- BE/MBA degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Economics / Finance or a related subject
- Preferably 3 - 5 years of working experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, e-Commerce or related fields
- Strong technical skills and proficiency in Excel
- Experience in Project management
- Solid analytical and synthesis capabilities, while never losing focus on details
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Accurate and efficient working style with good attention to detail to complete the daily processes
- Display professionalism and a sense of responsibility as well as autonomy and ownership
Has this role caught your interest? Apply Now.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Lazada Ltd.
Lazada Group is pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia.
Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia. The company has about 5,500 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada also operates technology hubs in Ho Chi Minh City and in Moscow.
Lazada’s strong performance has earned the support of key investors such as Alibaba Group, Temasek Holdings and Rocket Internet.
We are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us. Be part of the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!