ESCO is a leading container terminal operator in Laem Chabang Port and in Lat Krabang ICD. Due to our business expansion, we are seeking for an energetic and high caliber Thai candidate to join our team in Laem Chabang as following;
- Male with aged 28-35 years
- University graduate bachelor's degree or higher
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the role of Berth/Ship/Yard planning and port operation
- Excellent command in English
- Computer proficiency especially in MS Office and presentation skills
- Good Knowledge of Port Business
- Adaptable and quick learner, willing to take on new challenges
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, proactive and positive attitude
- Able to work for shift rotation (day/night shift)
- Supervise daily Berth/Yard/Ship planning to ensure smooth planning.
- Provide support to Berth/Yard/Ship Planner team to ensure smooth Berth/Ship/yard operations.
Welfare and Benefits:
- Salary: Salary negotiable
- Provident fund
- Social Security fund
- Life and Accident insurance
- Annual Check-up
- Training and Development
- Company Bonus
Application letter in English indicating current and expected salary together with resume, transcript and recent photo may be sent by email or fax. Walk-in candidates are welcome.
Khun Chanoknan, Human Resources & Admin (HRD)
Eastern Sea Laem Chabang Terminal Co., Ltd.
Laem Chabang Port B3, Tumbol Toong Sukha
Amphur Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 033-005-678 ext.1204 / 038-491-248