Planner / Materials Control (Jr. / Sr.)
Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
Follows up the demand forecast from all customers for Factory Master Schedule to concerned department for manufacturing planning such as manpower, equipment capacity, materials, revenue etc. Support the organizational goals in achieving total customer satisfaction.
- Collect the demand forecast from all customers.
- Issue Factory Master Schedule Report to management review and release to concerned department.
- Provide MDS-MPS for all customers.
- Provide Master Schedule comparison report.
- Provide Revenue report.
- Provide Sale forecast report.
- Provide Waterfall chart.
- Know your customer's expectations and drive section to meet them.
- Perform other duties as properly assigned by supervisor/leader.
- Bachelor's Degree in any field or higher
- Preferably 3 - 8 year's experiences in production planning / Material control or related fields.
- Good command in English
- Interpersonal , Communication Skill , Presentation Skill
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
Where Technology Meets People
Fabrinetis a global engineering and manufacturing services provider of complex optical and electro-mechanical components, modules and bulk optics serving data communications, telecom, networking, medical and automotive markets. Our customers are top-tier OEMs. We are passionate and committed to providing world-class reliability and quality that meets our customers' exacting standards.
Consistently named one of the Top Ten employers in Thailand by Hewitt Associates, Fabrinet offers an exceptional employment package including:
- Year-round intensive in-house training program covering
- General skills development
- Managerial skills development
- Professional and technical skills development
- Leadership Development Program
- Master's degree scholarships
- Opportunities to work overseas