Piping Engineer (6-month-contract)
DIV./DEPT./ GROUP: Engineering & Design
Location : Chatuchak, Bangkok
Contract Period : 6-mth
Work at CUEL BANGKOK HEAD OFFICE, SCB Park Plaza Tower II (West), 9th Floor Ratchadapisek Road Chatuchak Bangkok
- Bachelor Degrees in Industrial / Mechanical/ Production Engineer
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in industrial plant/refinery/offshore.
- Effective communication, skills
- Ability to plan/schedule
- Piping Systems Design
- Engineering support to shop floor on piping/mechanical fabrication/installation and related activities.
- Coordinate with other disciplines/trades (Structural, E&I) during construction works.
- Prepare Piping Pressure Test Packages and related documentation.
- Preparation of material BOQ’s
- Material issue as per 6-week look ahead schedule.
- Monitor and report the progress of fabrication works.
- Prepare detailed work procedure and sequence for sub-activities.
- Coordinate shop drawing discrepancies with shop floor and discipline engineer.
- Prepare Technical Query when discrepancy cannot be resolved on shop floor.
- Monitor and coordinate with out-sourced work package subcontractors.
- Prepare and maintain shop drawing reference drawings, ie P&ID’s, Isometric index etc.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Interested persons, please send application with resume, current and expected salary, contact phone number and recent photo to :
Ratchadapisek Rd. Chatuchak Bangkok 10900
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง CUEL Limited
CUEL is an EPCI specialist offering international oil and gas companies a unique range of construction related services. Formed in 2000, CUEL provides a world-class integrated service that encompasses Project Management, Engineering design, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning.
With its competitive cost solutions, CUEL has developed an extensive track record in Asia. CUEL is operating as a turnkey contractor to deliver a range of offshore Oil & Gas facilities and onshore LNG plant modules for its customers in the Gulf of Thailand as well as other strategic locations in Asia Pacific region.
CUEL achieves its success with the best practice approach to safety, quality and environment. It has a clear capability to understand clients' expectations primarily due to its unique business model that integrates expertise from both client's and contractor's perspective.
CUEL's construction facilities in Laem Chabang, Thailand significantly contribute to the Kingdom's growing capability to support both the domestic and regional Oil & Gas industry.