Hiring Type: Permanent
Main Purpose of Role:
- To execute the job in compliance with the project requirements and Company’s Quality Systems.
- To review, understand and be familiar with the project P&IDs, Piping Material Specifications (PMS) and overall Plot Plans in order to produce GA Drawings, Layouts and Isometrics.
- Prepare initial layout/route studies for discussion/evaluation with engineers.
- Prepare design layouts or schematics based on sketches or instructions from engineers.
- To liaise with engineers for the production of Piping drawings
- Prepare detailed design and installation drawings.
- Prepare route layouts.
- Assemble documentation packages and produce drawing sets to be checked by engineers.
- Must possess interpersonal skills to be able to coordinate in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Ability to communicate with engineers and management.
- Ability to accept and follow instructions correctly.
- Ability to self-motivate and improve personal technical skills through personal or company training, research and study, and to be resourceful in searching/upgrading technical knowledge.
- High level of accuracy.
- Auto CAD
- MS Office
- PDMS / MDS
- CAD Pipe / CAD Works/ Smart Plant/ CAD Worx
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
Permpoom Building, 5th Floor, 32 Soi Sukhumvit 87,