Reporting to Fulfillment Senior Manager, you will be responsible for
- Line management of Warehouse Operatives and Warehouse Discipline
- Proactively train, evaluate and motivate picking shop-floor team/associates.
- Ensure continuous improvement and that prompt action is taken with any complaints that arise (quick action)
- Ensure targets and deadline are clearly understood and are being achieved
- Ensure that items are quality checked and handled with care at all time.
- Ensure all customer orders are picked and consolidated within agreed processes
- Ensure all customer orders are process immediately upon finance verification
- Produce internal performance reporting in order that throughput, quality and trends can be monitored
- Carry out 5S practices within picking and consolidation area (ensure housekeeping standards are maintained at all times)
- Be prepared to assist with other departments in the warehouses as and then required
- Carry out internal health ad safety audits as and when requested
- Carry out investigations into any accidents or near-miss incidents
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or any related filed
- 2-5 years’ experience in warehouse, picking and consolidation management.
- Able to communicate to all level of people, clearly communication both Thai and English.
- Strong analytical skills to be able to interpret, report and plan based on metrics
- Ability to work in an environment that is fast paced, constantly changing and achieve innovative solutions
- Familiarity with Warehouse Management System functionality
- Leadership, teamwork and staff development
- Ability to successfully engage and lead individual and team discussions and meetings
- Demonstrated ability to handle multi tasks, to prioritize those tasks and meet deadline
- Team player who has the ability to establish positive and productive working relationships with others.
- Able to work at Lazada Warehouse, Bangna KM.19
Has this role caught your interest? Apply Now.!!
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Lazada Ltd.
Lazada Group is pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia.
Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia. The company has about 5,500 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada also operates technology hubs in Ho Chi Minh City and in Moscow.
Lazada’s strong performance has earned the support of key investors such as Alibaba Group, Temasek Holdings and Rocket Internet.
We are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us. Be part of the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!