Dotography designs and develops innovative web technology solutions that bring banks and other financial institutions into the digital age. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of creative, technical & service excellence. Every client can expect nothing but professionalism and first class customer service from our experienced, dedicated and talented Dotography team.
Formed 2005 in Bangkok, we also have presence in the UK at London’s Canary Wharf Level39 - the largest FinTech Accelerator in Europe. We have made Thailand our “Global Hub and Centre of Excellence” for Scala & Micro Services FinTech technologies, and are backed in doing so by Thailand Government's Board of Investment, as well as the United Kingdom Trade & Investment, British Government.
We are immediately seeking great people to join our expanding team in central Bangkok & beyond.
PHP Web Developer / Programmer
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop complex application with scalable architecture.
- Create clean/simple designs, write quality code, test driven development
- Implement engineering best practices including framework choice, methods, deployment, etc
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Create and keep technical documentation up-to-date
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient knowledge of PHP programming languages
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- Good understanding of database design concept
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Basic understanding of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Have knowledge in Drupal is an advantage
- Have knowledge in ReactJS/AngularJS is an advantage
- Have knowledge in unit testing is an advantage
- Have knowledge in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) is an advantage
- Able to interact well with co-workers
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Initiative, self-supervised, self-motivated and highly responsible
- Have positive attitude and be open-minded
- Experience in a large IT of a multi-national organization; financial services or investment industry experience preferred
- Good basic salary - please specify your required salary when you contact us
- Overtime available
- Flexible working hours
- We only work Monday to Friday
- 10 days vacation leave in addition to public holidays. We will also give you an additional day's holiday each year you work with us
- Each year we will carry out an appraisal - subject to a clear increase in skills levels, productivity and/or ability and willingness to take on additional responsibility in order to provide additional value to the business, you can expect a basic salary increase
- Regular social activities & team building trips
- Opportunities to travel aboard
- Central Bangkok location with good access to BTS & MRT
- We are looking for team members who will be with us for the long term - we know that you will only stay with us if you are respected & are part of happy work environment - we will do our best to provide you with this.
Please send curriculum vitae with covering letter including expected salary and former salaries in English, by click “ Apply Now ”