US Embassy Bangkok
FSN# 2016/180 / Pharmacist
LOCATION: Soi Bamrasnaradura, Nonthaburi
SALARY:Starting from THB 504,035 per annum.
CLOSING DATE:December 8, 2016
BASIC FUNCTIONS REQUIRED:
The incumbent serves as Pharmacist Assistant to the Pharmacist of Record (PoR), for coordinating all issues related to the management of clinical trial study products as well as performing the day-to-day pharmacy activities in the Silom Community Clinic. S/He is responsible for distribution, delivery and pick up of pharmaceutical products, maintaining records and stocks of drugs and supplies, maintaining appropriate conditions for study product storage, preparing requisitions to reorder pharmaceutical items as required, filling ward stock orders for over-the-counter, non-prescription medications, repackaging bulk drugs in an appropriate containers, sorting and stocking incoming pharmaceutical products, cleaning work area and sterilizing proper storage of study products, prescription bottle or other containers. To accomplish their function and align with study protocols, s/he must have thorough knowledge of and adhere to standards of Good Pharmacy Practice (GPP), have knowledge of HIV/AIDS and clinical research methods, and procedures, and the ability to solve problems to ensure that the pharmacy operation objectives are met.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy is required.
- EXPERIENCE: A minimum of 2 years progressively responsible work in pharmacy, clinical research or public health is required. The incumbent should have demonstrated work experience in the use of various computer software in the area of pharmacy and drug management.
- LANGUAGE: Level IV (Fluency) speaking/reading/writing English and Thai is required. A copy of valid TOEIC score of at least 855 is required with your application before the deadline.
- SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Standard knowledge of computer software packages including word processing, spreadsheets, PowerPoint, statistical packages, e-mail and graphics.
- JOB KNOWLEDGE: Standard knowledge of pharmacy operations, HIV/AIDS, GCP, HSP, and fundamental pharmacology. In addition, basic knowledge about chemoprophylaxis for prevention of HIV infection is necessary.
Please follow the check lists and submission guidelines, posted on the official website: http://bangkok.usembassy.gov/job_opportunities.html carefully and submit complete application package thru before the deadline.
Failure to follow the instructions will invalidate your application.
กรุณาดาวน์โหลดใบสมัคร (DS-174) และเตรียมเอกสารให้ครบตามที่แจ้งไว้บนเวปไซต์ด้านบน
ส่งมาที่ Email ภายในวันปิดรับสมัคร มิฉะนั้นใบสมัครของท่านจะไม่ได้รับการพิจารณา
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง US Embassy Bangkok
US Embassy Bangkok
U.S. EMBASSY, BANGKOK IS NOW OFFERING A GREAT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION AND GOOD WORKING HOURS FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IN THE FOLLOWING POSITION: