Siamgas and Petrochemicals Public Company Limited/บริษัท สยามแก๊ส แอนด์ ปิโตรเคมีคัลส์ จำกัด (มหาชน)
Established on January 17, 2001, as an LPG distributor, Siam Gas and Petrochemicals Public Company Limited started up its business with LPG filling stations and autogas stations. The company bought LPG directly from major LPG Traders (Section 7), With our management’s vision in business expansion, in December 2004, the company has decided to buy all shares of Unique Gas & Petrochemicals Public Company Limited and its subsidiaries. This synergy has enhanced company strength and stability to grow and move forward, especially in terms of being a large LPG distributor in upstream business In April 2005, the registered Capital was raised to 670 million baht. In September 2005, the company has expanded its business by acquiring all assets in LPG business from Siam Gas Industry Company Limited, and registered its business as an LPG trader under Section 7. Total group sales volume of 70,000 ton/month or about 30% market share made up its status to be the 2nd place in the market. Conversion to public company limited in November 2005
Personnel Superintendent (ผู้ช่วยผู้จัดการฝ่ายคนประจำเรือ)
- Handle recruitment and selection activities for the assigned crew levels according to Defined manpower requirements and ensure their qualifications comply with Thai and International rules and regulation, laws, codes and guidelines.
- Assess shipboard staff training needs to define and monitor the crews training and development programs Include organizing the training programs according to safety requirements and brief /debrief to all shipboard staff.
- Appraise the performance of senior officers and consolidate the crew appraisal forms to ensure an effective integrated performance Management system is in place.
- Coordinate with the relevant parties to manage the embarkation/ disembarkation and repatriation of shipboard staff and ensure appropriate Documents are prepared.
- Provide medical examination ,medical treatment and hospitalization for crew are met with Thai and International rules and regulations, laws, and guidelines.
- Monitor the safe manning status of each allocated vessel to ensure the safety aspects are in accordance with Thai and International rules and regulations , laws,
- Codes and guidelines concerning safe manning of the ship.
- Monitor and participate in near-miss, non-conformity and accident to determine causes ,propose preventive and corrective actions in a timely manner.
- Handle and maintain the crews relations by promptly respond to crew personal matters and welfares concerned.
- Manage and obtain the documentations regarding crew history record ,crew’s certificate and other necessary personal records,etc.
- Update “Crew Movement Report “, to report on the total number of employees in terms of newly recruited, resigned/terminated, transferred and promoted; submits such Reports to Crew manager and Marine Fleet Director.
- Negotiate price with travel agencies for transactions with major consequence for the organization in term of indirect impact on bottom line. The required contacts include external communication with diverse classes of contacts.
- At least bachelor degree in Marine or Marine Engineer with minimum 1 year experience in Senior Marine /
- Engineer or Superintendent with minimum 1 year experience, or HR/Manager Assistant with minimum 2 years experiences.
- Good in English both speaking and writing.
- Have good computer Skills.
- Hand on and possess analytical and conceptual thinking ,service mind , work well in a cross-cultural environments.
- Knowledge in Labor Laws ,IMO convention , Maritime Laws.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below: