United Overseas Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited is a member of the United Overseas Bank Group, which aims to be a premier bank in the Asia – Pacific Region. With over 150 branches across Thailand, and supported by UOB Group’s extensive network of over 500 offices in 18 countries and territories, the Bank is well-positioned to play a significant role in the continued growth of the Thai economy and the banking & financial industry. We are seeking committed, energetic individuals who believe in being rewarded for performance, who want to grow in their careers, while at the same time, contribute to UOB’s exciting growth in Thailand.
Personal Assistant (Secretary)
- Handle all secretarial duties include computer work, filing, scheduling and other tasks as assigned.
- Organize and coordinate meeting.
- Manage/coordinate business presentations and reviews for meetings.
- Support in compiling information, presentation, minutes of meetings, tasks & activity follow-up and coordination work.
- Female age 25-35 years old, Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- At least 3 years in Secretarial experienced in Banking is an advantage.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office.
- Good Command of English.