Performance Analyst (Transportation)
- Be responsible for the coordination of daily operations with the logistic partners, across the whole fulfillment process (from pickup to delivery, to reverse logistic operations)
- Analysis and monitoring of KPIs (p.e. lead time, cancellations, customer satisfaction, returns and backlog)
- Provide analytic support to cross-functional projects to improve overall performance of logistic operations
- Define and improve system capabilities and limitations, in order to meet business requirements
- Work closely with all sub-divisions of Operation: Sourcing, Warehouse, Delivery, Customer Service and Content Production, for all operations related to Marketplace
- Support the implementation of new strategies in the transportation division
- Work closely with the businesses at both local and regional level to monitor, analyze and improve operations efficiency and capacity
- Support cross-functional processes to improve service quality control of the logistic partners, including rates, lead time to deliver, cancellations, failed deliveries and overall customer experience
Background & Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or higher in business economics, Logistic, engineering or any related filed.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience, preferable (but not mandatory) in project management, warehouse, logistics or delivery
- Excel and Power Point advanced
- Highly energetic, self-motivated & ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability and comfort in working in a regional / international environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines
- Good analytic and project management skills
- Good Command in English both speaking and writing
- Able to work in weekend (Saturday-Sunday) in case of required by hiring manager
Has this role caught your interest? Apply Now!!
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Lazada Ltd.
Lazada Group is pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia.
Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia. The company has about 5,500 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada also operates technology hubs in Ho Chi Minh City and in Moscow.
Lazada’s strong performance has earned the support of key investors such as Alibaba Group, Temasek Holdings and Rocket Internet.
We are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us. Be part of the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!