Payroll Specialist (1 Year Contract Job)
3M Thailand Ltd.
- Control the quality of payroll operation with accurate, ensure it is in line with quality insurance system and on-time payment of remuneration of the personnel in the company
- Control KPI level and customer satisfaction within the target
- Being in charge of chorus as well as Payroll system update and also data management according to the procedure defined
- Provide necessary information, certification or explanation related to remuneration
- Prepare and provide necessary information to accounting team to ensure their accurate posting while ensuring confidentiality
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource, BA or related fields
- Experience 3 -5 years in the field of Payroll or other HR function
- Computer Literate i.e. MS word, Excel and PowerPoint, Japanese Speaker
- Accurate, initiative, adaptability and team work, Eager to progress but also process oriented.
If you are interested in applying this position, please send you updated profile with recent photo including to expected salary via APPLY NOW
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง 3M Thailand Ltd.
3M Thailand Ltd.
3M is a 24 billion global diversified technology company with leading position in Consumer and Office Markets; Display and Graphics Markets; Electronics and Telecommunications Markets; Safety, Security and Protection Services Markets; Health Care Markets; Industrial and Transportation Markets.
For more than 100 years, and 40 years operation in Thailand, we've created innovative technologies and products that meet real customers needs all by bringing out the best in our employees.
As an equal opportunity employer, 3M have the culture, values, opportunities and challenging work that makes your job a career. If you have a "can-do" attitude with the following academic qualification, come catch the spirit of innovation at 3M.