SPIE Oil & Gas Services, a specialist subsidiary of the SPIE Group, is an international company providing services to the Oil & Gas Industry. With over 40 years International experience, 4,000 employees and a permanent presence in over 25 countries, SPIE Oil & Gas Services have become one the world’s leading technical services providers to the oil and gas industry. Our Clients include oil companies, engineering firms and oil and gas contractors to whom we offer service capabilities which include Asset Support, comprising of commissioning, maintenance engineering, operations and maintenance, operating manuals and procedure; Competence Development, training and technical assistance services. With expansion of our business, we are looking for the following position.
- Collect time sheets and payment orders and verify that they are in order.
- Ensure the payroll is processed accurately, timely and compliantly.
- Prepare pay slips as per approved timesheets, payment orders, etc. and in accordance with contractual conditions.
- Dispatch pay slips to the relevant individuals
- Create and update records of all employees (personal details, bank details, etc) on the payroll system
- Process and prepare withholding tax and personal income tax document
- Provide advice to staff in relation to the payment, taxation and all deductions
- Work collaboratively and in a supportive manner with the HR team, finance and other departments to ensure that the overall objectives are achieved
- Maintain absolute discretion and maturity in handling sensitive and confidential data
- Audit and reconcile payroll documents
- Develop in depth understanding of payroll database to create ad-hoc reports on demand
- Understand all aspects of payroll in regards to laws and regulations
- Provide support on other tasks assigned by Line Managers and Supervisor
- BA’s degree in any related field
- At least 3 years of experience in payroll
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Excel
- Able to work under tight deadlines with flexibility and work well under pressure
- Detail-oriented and service minded
- Good command of spoken and written English
- A fast learner and good team player with good attitude and positive thinking
We offer an attractive salary and compensation & Benefits package to successful candidates Interested applicants please include full resume with qualifications, working experience, and current remuneration with expected salary, together with a recent photo. Please send your application along with CV in English and in Microsoft Word via APPLY NOW
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (Thailand) Ltd.