Mudman Public Company Limited
PURPOSE (KEY OBJECTIVES):
Co-ordinate, direct and control payroll preparation, processing and distribution for the entire company and the various locations.
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of payroll staff.
- Manage payroll workload to meet operational requirements.
- Ensure payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner.
- Direct the preparation of payroll related documents.
- Administer benefit plans.
- Oversee compliance with statutory reporting and filing requirements.
- Compile data from payroll sources.
- Prepare relevant weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports.
- Monitor the accurate processing of staff appointments, transfers, promotions and terminations.
- Prepare and review payroll account reconciliations.
- Maintain accurate account balances.
- Review and improve payroll policies and procedures.
- Oversee the maintenance of current employee data systems.
- Ensure all payroll information and records are maintained in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Support all internal and external audits related to payroll.
- Interpret new legislation impacting payroll.
- Manage and resolve issues relating to payroll production.
- Manage staff performance and develop payroll staff.
- Any assignments as assigned by the Superior.
- Database management and payroll system skills.
- Software skills (Word, advanced Excel, Power points, etc), email, accounting and Employee
- Information System software with a strong emphasis on spreadsheets
- Supervises the maintenance of the Employee Information System.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related area required
- Five plus years of work experience in a payroll area with multiple locations.
- HR qualification in Payroll. Know-how on HRMS Payroll system is a plus.
- Broad HR working knowledge.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Mudman Public Company Limited
Mudman Public Company Limited
Mudman Company Profile with over 3,500 employees, Mudman is a house of international retail food brands in Thailand, and the authorized master franchisee for Emporio Armani Caffe, Au Bon Pain bakery café, Baskin Robbins and Dunkin Donuts. Also owns its own very successful brands in Thailand and International markets, they are Greyhound Original (Bangkok, Singapore, Vietnam, Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Switzerland, Israel, Russia), Greyhound Café (Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijin, Kualalumpur), Golden Gourmet Catering Services and Mudman Boutique Hospitality.
We owns and operates more than 350 locations that cater to the Thai professional, expatriate and tourist consumers. Our Vision, we want to be a great, enduring company, with appealing food brands, providing a healthy and quality work environment in Asia Pacific. This continues to be the key focus for our growth.
We are looking for an efficient Marketing Manager to join our already well established food retail business in Thailand that comprises of several outlets country-wide.