Reporting to: Legal & Commercial Manager
Mission Statement: Support Function:
To associate for implement global strategy and advise management and business on legal and integrity issues relating to the relevant area(s) of responsibility to ensure full compliance with Group directives and instructions, as well as local – THABB Corporate legal regulations, Division & Country Strategy, Policy and Law .
Main Accountabilities: Legal & Integrity - Job Family
To associate to legal Officer in a Country–THABB who may be a specialist in one area, or provide more generalist advice. Positions in countries to be mapped to this job include: To associate of Legal or Integrity Specialist; Legal or Integrity Specialist; Junior Legal or Integrity Specialist
Business Excellence: Legal & Integrity Specialist – Job Title
- Administrative job about Legal document and others as assigned
- Searching Legal & Integrity Data for support ABB Business Development in area of Thailand, Myanmar and others assignment.
- Associate to Legal Officer about paper reference for review and comment of commercial agreement–Terms conditions, and Integrity issue follow assignment
- Experiences in working with the international company under the strong KPI management with Good Leadership
- Good in coordination skills with Good Command for Intercommunication by English.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree – LL.B
- At least 0 - 2 years of experience has prefer
- legal background with good interpersonal & communication skills, and selves Motivation
- Experience dealing with multi-cultural workforce is preferable
- Good command in speaking & written both Thai & English language and computer literacy
Working Location: ABB Bangkok Office, 161/1 SG Tower Building, Soi Mahadlekluang 3, Rajadamri Road, Lumpini, Prathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand 10330
Apply to: Khun Uraiwan
161/1 SG Tower1-4th Soi Mahadlekluang 3, Rajdamri Road
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, THAILAND
Phone: +662 665-1000 # 1105, 1122
Telefax: +662 665-1031
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง ABB Limited
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.