Outlet Manager - R Bar
Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel
To administer the day to day operations of R Bar in such a manner as to bring into effect the superior product and service expected for our guests in accordance with policies and procedures adopted by the Hotel.
- Directly responsible for the R Bar, lobby area, ensuring a smooth running, profitable operation within the framework of the Hotel.
- Responsible to maintain the overall welfare of our Associates by providing them with the training and resources to take care of our guests.
- Efficiently co-ordinate all hospitality for all guest and front office requirement.
- Achieve departmental Budget goals by maintaining profits through increased sales Revenue and the efficient cost expenditure.
- To be responsible for the monthly department Profit & Loss Statement.
- Preparation of the yearly department Budget by using history & forecasting techniques to develop an aggressive budget that reflects the outlets achievable capabilities.
- Accurately forecast business demands to ensure efficient staffing & food and drink production.
- To ensure the efficient scheduling of Team leaders & Ambassadors
- To be responsible for the accurate supervision of the associate time control and payroll systems by working with Accounting and HRD.
- To supervise the completion & critique of the wage progress report on a weekly basis.
- To be responsible for all accounting and billing procedures in the outlets.
- To ensure the awareness & enforcement of all Marriott S.O.P.’s & Property L.S.O.P. ’s.
- Enforce operational Standards that are periodically reviewed & updated.
- To be aware of all Marriott Guest Incentive programs and the correct accounting procedures pertaining to them.
- To develop & execute plans and actions for the marketing of the outlet.
- To be aware of competitors in the market & complete a competition analysis on a quarterly basis.
- To develop and implement Ambassadors & Team leader training plans on a quarterly basis in conjunction with HRD.
- To implement a departmental daily “15 Minute” training program.
- To be responsible for the execution of all Associate reviews and appraisals in a professional and timely manner.
- To be responsible for all aspects of Associate management including hiring and discipline in conjunction with the DOR & Director of F&B.
- To train subordinate managers and supervisors in effective “coaching and counseling” and the correct process of progressive discipline.
- To conduct an effective monthly Associate meeting with minutes and P&A forwarded to the GM, F&B and HRD.
- To practice “open door” policy to all Associates.
- Periodically plan outside Associates activity to promote teamwork.
- To be responsible for maintaining outlet safety and sanitation standards at all times.
- Enforce Marriott’s 39 point Sanitation Checklist by having all Restaurants inspected on a monthly basis.
- To be responsible for asset management of all outlet property and facilities.
- Conduct a preventative maintenance inspection on a monthly basis.
- Promote positive inter-departmental relations through candid communication and
- To respond to guest inquiries or concerns within 24 hours in what is deemed the appropriate manner.
- Enforce Marriott’s Principals of Hospitality at all times.
- To work with the Banqueting Department to support all requested functions & ensure any Banquet property is returned to its correct place in the condition it was borrowed.
- Perform any reasonable request made of management which is not life threatening or against the law.
- Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel
Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel
At Marriott, you define what success means to you, then we help make it happen. With opportunities for building your skills, colleagues who share your enthusiasm, and a clear career path with challenging work that provides direction for growth and promotion. If you’re the kind of person who wants to be challenged, supported, and applauded, this is where you belong.