Oracle Application Manager
Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
The Oracle Application Manager’s primary role is to oversee the activity of the Oracle application support team (including Application Functional Specialists, Database Administrators, System Administrators and Developers. The Manager ensures that projects are correctly evaluated, assigned and completed in appropriate timeframes and meet company strategies, goals and objectives. The Manager ensures that activity within the Oracle Applications Support Team are compliant with company procedures and regulations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understands the company’s strategies and tactical objectives and aligns activity of the Oracle Applications Support Team to support those directives.
- Oracle Project Management to achieve the commitment with users
- Interfaces with all areas of the user base to understand and respond to issues, questions, problems, and inquires with effective Oracle-based solutions.
- Leads the implementation of best-practice, lean business processes using Oracle 11i as the primary tool.
- Evaluates and assigns development projects and tasks where appropriate.
- Ensures the Oracle Applications Support Team follows procedural guidelines, provides quality work and generates appropriate documentation.
- Monitors and reports the activities of Systems Administrator and Database Administrator and a timely basis.
- Manages the company’s users base to ensure appropriate and effective utilization of system resources and software licenses.
- Works with the company’s technical and infrastructure support team to foster an effective working relationship.
- Ensures that adequate end user training documentation is in place and provided as needed.
- Ensures adequate segregation of duties among the Oracle Applications Support Team.
- Bachelor and above
- 3+ years in Oracle Applications
Others Requirements :
- Creative and Innovative thinker with a results-oriented problem solving attitude.
- Able to work well and effectively with all kinds of people in a fast paced and highly diverse environment.
- Willing to work hands-on with the Oracle applications to get jobs done.
- Technical and functional skills in Oracle 11i Applications implementation, integration and support, especially in a manufacturing environment.
- In depth understanding of Oracle processes and functionality in any module (Planning, Inventory, Purchasing, Distribution, Manufacturing or Financials.)
- Working knowledge of Oracle’s cross-module integration.
- Other Oracle and ERP skills (PL/SQL, Oracle Developer, Workflow, EDI, etc.) are a big advantage.
- Good leadership, interpersonal skills, responsibility, and quick learner.
- Some Management experience
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements for IT organizations is helpful
- Strong analytical, problem solving/root cause analysis and communication skills.
- Able to communicate well in English.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
Fabrinet Thailand was established in 2000 by our CEO and Chairman David T. Mitchell. Our extraordinary customer service, flexibility, and our skills in managing complex operations (among the lower costs of Southeast Asia) have made us a trusted partner of the world’s leading OEMs.
We are passionate and committed to providing world-class reliability and a level of quality that meets our customers’ exacting standards.