Operations Team Leader
Khiri Travel Co., Ltd.
Overall Departmental Goals:
To ensure the highest attention to detail, administrative and reporting accuracy and complete and flexible support in ensuring all facets of the operations of GIT / FIT bookings are handled. Be a champion in the triple bottom-line.
Specific Purpose and Scope of Work:
To accurately and in a timely manner receive, create and confirm booking requests for services required by our internal and external clients. Prepare rooming lists, vouchers and guests documentation. Manage day-to-day operations for group series. First contact person for foreigner tour leaders and Thai guides. Coordinate and monitor operational issues, quality control and reporting. Manage operational costs.
At the Khiri Travel Bangkok office, Tiwanon Road, Soi 24, Thailand.
- Make arrangements, hotel accommodation, car rentals, tours, trains, ferries, restaurant and recreational activities etc.
- Coordinate and delegate group arrangements to team members.
- Oversee tour leader and guide assignment.
- Oversee / coordinate transport assignment.
- Briefing tour leader and guides on Khiri policies and correct execution of the tours.
- Manage and book optional excursions on the spot for group series.
- Day to day communication with the guides, tour-leaders and suppliers about the booked services.
- Manage English speaking emergency phone.
- Handle customer care issues for in-house guests.
- Prepare all kind of documents and summaries for a correct execution of the GIT bookings.
- Prepare correct data for invoicing in Khiri reservation system.
- To provide effective and timely delivery of travel arrangements with local service providers as requested by Khiri clients.
- To coordinate travel arrangements where necessary with other departments, Khiri Branches and Country offices.
- Nurture excellent relations with local service providers, other Khiri entities and with clients when necessary.
- Assist operations needing special care or when required.
- Advise and provide information on all operation related issues.
- Administrative support. Issue, gather and prepare all documents required such as tickets, vouchers as needed.
- Summarizing feedback forms and provide feedback to FOX Area Manager quality of service by service provider/s is compromised, delayed or below Khiri standard.
- Ad hoc visits to inspect restaurants, hotels and transport suppliers to evaluate the comfort, cleanliness, safety and customer satisfaction.
- Field checks of group tours for better understanding of the practical issues with our GIT / FIT packages.
- Managing tourleader & guide reports. Work on standardization and useful summaries
- Implement and manage improvement and changes in standard tour programs.
- Ad hoc tasks as needed and requested by the company, always with a smile.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Thai national (male orfemale)
- Aged 25‐45 years
- Bachelor degree or previous successful experience in Tourism or Hospitality is preferred.
- Strategic thinker with a creative flair and an ability to generate/develop fresh ideas
- Excellent in English communications, dealing with both western customers and western colleagues.
- A thorough understanding of the tourism industry, preferable min 2 years in Operations department.
- Thorough planner of what needs the be done when + action oriented leader
- Ability to build and maintain a good social business network.
- Flexible working hours – no “9 to 5” mentality.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Energetic and proactive.
- Great team player and able to work as an individual.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Proficient with office systems used (Jambix, Outlook, Gmail, Google+, Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated team player, with a ‘hands-on’ attitude.
- Full attention to detail is absolutely imperative in this role.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Manages and achieves all goals through effective time management.
- Very deadline sensitive.
- Organised self-starter with the ability to motivate others, liaise internally and externally and collaborate effectively and constructively with peers and across organisational boundaries.
- A good measure of flexibility required.
- Demonstrating very high accuracy and consistent quality of work
- Be willing to go the extra mile in order to deliver outcomes
- Creative, Innovative, trustful and a champion of the triple bottom-line
Please send an application letter indicating how you meet the key requirements, along with an updated CV including two referees, and expected salary via click "APPLY NOW"
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Khiri Travel Co., Ltd.
Khiri Travel Co., Ltd.
Khiri Travel Co., Ltd. Our company was founded in 1993. We now have an enthusiastic and devoted team throughout the region. We maintain our own offices in Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, indonesia, and Vietnam. Our head office is located in Nonthaburi. Khiri Travel is the choice of a rapidly growing number of discerning tour operators in the UK, The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Canada, the USA and other destinations. The one thing these companies have in common is that they want the best, personal care for their clients. We have grown by offering the highest quality on every budget level, by innovative thinking. Our mission is to be the best, most innovative travel company for the region. We get there by adhering to our company values: - Learn through acquiring and sharing knowledge in the broadest sense - Accountable and with integrity - Innovative, self critical and dedicated to self renewal - Concern for the safety of our clients - Concern for the well-being for everyone in the company - Responsible to the environment and to local communities - Eager to take on big challenges - We succeed only when we meet and exceed expectations - Work with a sense of urgency - Respect for our team, for our suppliers and utmost respect for our clients - Dedication to teamwork and harmony within the company as a whole