Who we are:
Smiling Albino is a globally recognised company in the travel industry. We are known for our excellent service, amazing creativity, & have set new standards for luxury travel. We are fun, energetic & offer team members an opportunity to develop, working in a great environment.
Why you want to work with us:
Because we’d love you to work with us, using all the expertise that you have developed over the years. We can offer you opportunities to experience new things and increase your network of top people in the industry. We deal with highly successful people from overseas and provide them with an experience of a lifetime.
Operations Managers and Operations/Reservations Assistants
What we are looking for:
We are seeking experienced Operations Managers and Operations/Reservations Assistantsto lead projects and sub-teams for our company based in Bangkok. Thai Nationals preferred, but considerations can be made for exceptional international candidates. Experienced candidates should have at least 5 years in a management role in an international luxury tourism business.
What you will do:
- Plan, organise, lead & optimise the quality of the operations activities at Smiling Albino
- Improve communication between Sales-Operations-Accounting & Field Teams
- Working with Reservations Manager for QC oversight on all trips, troubleshooting, checking bookings & briefings are clear, comparing client itinerary with guide/partner itinerary
- Responsive QC follow up from feedback. Build best practice customer service & problem resolution mechanisms
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Collaborate & co-operate closely with all departments
To succeed you need to have:
- Enthusiasm in dealing with overseas clients and local teams
- A dynamic personality with lots of energy and creativity
- Fluency in spoken & written English & reasonable in spoken Thai
- Previous experience in fast moving in-bound travel teams
- Strong computer skills are essential, project management skills are a plus
If you have an adventurous nature and are looking for an exciting future with a forward thinking tour operator please send us your CV and a cover letter in English via Apply Now