Operations Manager Job (Food Manufacturer), Pak Chong, Nakorn Ratchasima, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Additional Benefits: Car allowance, Housing allowance, Bonus, Provident Fund and Insurances.
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a world-leading food manufacturer with many famous brands as its subsidiaries. Our highly respected client is seeking an operational management professional with at least 10 years’ experience in manufacturing and in the foods or consumer goods industry, including 5 years in management, for the job of Operations Manager. The job is based in Pak Chong, Nakorn Ratchasima, Thailand. This is an amazing opportunity to work for an exceptional employer and develop a rich and rewarding career. The job has good prospects for career advancements.
The Operations Manager is responsible for managing production teams to achieve improved plant outcomes, incorporating product quality, quantity, production, cost efficiency and delivery, as well as to ensure that the safe operating environment is further enhanced in the factories. Responsibilities include developing people, processes and machinery to meet world-class manufacturing standards.
- Organize, direct and coordinate the overall planning, guidance of labour utilization, manufacturing budget and machinery to ensure maximum output at the lowest cost consistent with desired quality, food safety standards and employee safety.
- Provide leadership direction and development of operations through co-operation and co-ordination with P&O, Engineering, R&D and commercial and logistics team.
- Develop advance planning of manpower and resource requirement.
- Assist and support the employee development plan.
- Take an active role as part of site leadership to build winning environments for the site as well as provide input to overall corporate plan.
- Perform other jobs as assigned.
- Masters in Engineering, science or related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience in production environment.
- 5 years of experience in line management position.
- Strong people management with proven track record in developing people and building effective team.
- Good business acumen.
- Fluent in English both writing and speaking.
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.
FUN, MONEY AND DOING SOMETHING THAT MATTERS (Trainee Executive Search Consultant/Headhunter)