OPERATIONS MANAGER (FASHION RETAIL BUSINESS)
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Our client is one of the world leaders in the distribution of luxury fashion.In Thailand and elsewhere in Asia, there are more than 50 brands and over 200 stores in leading luxury shopping areas.Due to its current growth, our client now requires a suitably qualified person to join its team in the position of Operations Manager.
Salary: 90,000 – 120,000 Baht/month
- Responsible for retail operations that includes strategic planning, marketing plan and store manpower
- Plan and manage overall day to day store operations such as sales target achievement, customer experience and stock control
- Organize special promotions, display events and visual merchandising
- Observe market trends in the retail/fashion industry and monitor competitors’ performance
- Handle other assigned tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- At least 5 years’ experience in store operations, brand/merchandising management or international fashion retail management and 3 years’ plus experience at a management level.
- Good background in fashion retail and inventory management
- Good negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.