Operation Monitoring and Incident Manager
Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
- You will ensure that the Agoda services and platform are up and running 24x7.
- You will lead the day to day operations of the NOC team.
- You will ensure that any (potential) incidents are detected and managed as quickly as possible and managed to ensure quickest service restoration time.
- You will work closely with system owners to follow up and drive down repeated incidents.
- You will communicate clearly and concisely to the business/management the details of the incident, its impact to the business and the steps to ensure timely resolution and prevention.
- You will work closely with all stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement on better monitoring, products and processes
- You will need to manage staff performance and compensation
- You will need to define/adapt strategy of the team to serve the change of business goal/KPI
- Degree in IT or any other related field.
- 4-7 years’ experience in IT related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience (or assisting) in people management.
- A strong desire to learn and FAST!
- The desire to keep up with the latest technologies and stay ahead.
- Strong negotiation and influence skills.
- Strong analytical and incident management skills.
- Mindset and ability to work independently or as a team.
- Ability to communicate clearly in spoken and written English.
- Ability to work in a diverse culture and environment.
Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
Agoda is one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms worldwide, working with more than 285,000 hotels in 29 countries and providing its services in 38 different languages. The company was established in 2005 by two veterans of the online travel business. In 2007, it was acquired by the priceline.com Inc. global group of Internet travel companies (Nasdaq: PCLN), and has been growing ever since.
Agoda employs more than 1,200 professionals of all nationalities in 29 locations around the world, with major operations in Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong. Dedicated market managers also maintain close relationships with hotel partners in Europe and the United States. The company is one of the leading IT employers in Southeast Asia, with core strengths in the hospitality industry, online and partner marketing, finance, customer support, and people & organizational development.
Agoda prides itself on a dynamic, multicultural workplace where creativity thrives and collaboration is key. We strive to provide a positive, enjoyable culture where people work hard but smile often, and where communication is open, frequent and constructive.
Our people are chosen for their dedication to making things great, their ability to push boundaries, and their understanding that cutting-edge products come from cutting edge ideas. Our industry moves fast, and so must we - but we have a great time doing it.