Operation Management Section Manager (Logistic solution company), Wellgrow I.E.
en world Thailand
- Grasp daily profit and aim proper daily operation
- Takes care of Recruitment, Personnel management, Accounting and Profit management of the section
- Make operation plan and arrange operators in accordance to the plan
- Conduct inventory and keep "0" inventory variances
- Safety management
- Manage and Negotiate with subcontractor
- Coordinating between other 2 section (Inventory Sec. & Transportation & Delivery Sec.)
- Male or Female, age not over 40 years old.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Logistic, or related.
- At least 5 years' experience in Operation Management from Logistic business is high preferable.
- Have an experience in Management level and able to set up new operation system.
- Good command in English communication.
- Able to work as rotate shift.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8661 and ask to speak to Mr. Anupong (Nikkei Team).
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.