Argyll Scott Asia
Our client is a global leader in gas and services for various industries ranges from healthcare to engineering
The company runs operation in more than 80 countries worldwide
- To prepare month-end closing reports, financial analysis and account reconciliation
- To conduct relevant analysis to obtain a clear understanding of the events and trends of operational and financial results
- To work closely to CFO and support CFO in preparation of monthly reports
- To contribute to the development of alternative strategic plans, targets and reforecast and to monitor their implementations
- To co-ordinate and monitor the investment process; to evaluate proposed investment projects, review and validate project documents
- To ensure accuracy and consistency of the information provided and the correct application of the Group's management standards and rules
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Finance orBusiness Administration. CPA License would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite
- Minimum5 years of working experiences in operational control, financial planning and accounting within manufacturing
- Understanding of key financial statements (P&L, balance sheet, cash flow) is required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Strong analytical skill and ability to work under pressure
- Good command of English, both written and verbal communication, with presentation skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanisa Chitwarakorn at WChitwarakorn@argyllscott.com or call directly on +66 02-107-2582 for a confidential discussion
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle to senior management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.