BASF Chemcat (Thailand) Ltd./บริษัท บีเอเอสเอฟ เคมแคท (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
BASF Chemcat (Thailand) Ltd. (ASA/TH/CCE) a joint venture of BASF and N.E. Chemcat Corporation, produces the automotive catalyst with an annual capacity of 2.4 million pieces with B.O.I. promotion and accredited with ISO14001 and ISO/TS16949. To support our growth and expansion, we are looking for qualified and energetic person to join our team at factory site located in Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate-Rayong (ESIE)
Officer - Sales and Customer Service
- Handle customer’s inquiries and focus on sales service efforts.
- Organize all sales related material, e.g. product specification, pricing list,
- Customer database, printing material, applications.
- Coordinate with Production, Quality, Planning and Warehouse to ensure on time delivery.
- Manage daily activity, customer call. Weekly and monthly report.
- Handle customer complaint, satisfaction and feedback.
- Male or Female, Not over 35 years old
- Bachelor degree in Business administration, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 2 years work experience. OEM is preferred.
- Good communication & inter-personal skill.
- Basic English communication.
- Computer skill – Available to operate SAP program.
- Knowledge of manufacturing quality standards. (ISO/TS16949, ISO14001)
Work Location: Rayong – Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong
All applications will be kept confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
BASF Group in Thailand
23rd Floor, Emporium Tower 622 Sukhumvit 24 Road,
Klongton, Klongtoey Bangkok 10110