PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited (PTTEP) is a national petroleum exploration and production company established in 20 June 1985 dedicating itself to providing a sustainable petroleum supply to Thailand. Our mission is to operate globally to provide reliable energy supply and sustainable value to all stakeholders.
PTTEP has invested in over 43 major petroleum exploration and production projects in Southeast Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, Australasia and North America. Furthermore, PTTEP has introduced unconventional E&P business in the company’s operations, such as the Floating Liquefied Natural Gas Production: FLNG, the investment in Oil Sands fields, and the invention of new strategies and technologies to increase the volume of production and petroleum reserve as well as to increase the strength of the company and Thailand in the long run.
PTTEP Services Limited, a subsidiary of PTTEP Group, was established in July 2004. Our core business is providing Thai national and expatriate workforce to work exclusively for PTTEP. We aim to reach out for young talent and professionals to join our team. We offer wide range of job opportunities and attractive package.
Find out more in our website in www.pttep.com
Officer, HRIS (Permanent)
- Design and monitor user authorization on SAP-HR system according to individual user roles as approved
- Maintain HR data and ensure overall accuracy of the database
- Control system security of HR database and perform system workload analysis to ensure that HR data is used and protected at the high standard of the system security.
- Lead a project for new system integration of HR business processes either in SAP or other applications
- Provide HR information analysis, statistic reports and periodical report
- Conduct the system training sessions for users and provide system troubleshooting for users at all levels
- Work with the consultant team to conduct user-training session as well as to develop user-training material to ensure that technical knowledge on the newly developed system is completely transferred
- Excellent computer literacy, especially, on the using HR applications(SAP)
- At least 5 years direct experience in HR data / information system management
- Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences, Computer Sciences or Master’s Degree in HRM or related field