BIOFUEL INDUSTRIES CO., LTD.
OFFICE STAFF – HR / FINANCE / ADMIN / LOGISTICS / PROCUREMENT / DRIVER
Our company is seeking suitable candidates for the below mentioned positions to our new regional office.
- Human Resource Manager – 1 Pax
- Sales and Marketing Executives – 2 Pax
- Finance Executives – 2 Pax
- Procurement Executives – 2 Pax
- Administrative Executive – 1 Pax
- Logistics (Export & Import) Manager – 1 Pax
- Drivers – 2 Pax
Human Resource Manager
- Reports to the Director.
- Develop, implement and manage HR strategies.
- Oversee the recruitment of executive and non-executive staff for the company.
- Responsible for monthly payroll functions, compensation and benefits policies and systems and liaise with the finance team.
- Responsible for developing and implementing performance management systems, including incentive management, rewards and recognition schemes.
- Responsible for employee engagement programs and staff well-being.
- Responsible for all personnel administration.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Human Resource with at least 2 years of managerial experience.
- Good command of English (Read / Speak / Write)
- Well-versed in the employment act and other related statutory laws.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with good communication skills to liaise with the internal and external stakeholders.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Aggressively develop and expand customer base
- Keep abreast on industry developments and identify new business opportunities
- Plan, execute and achieve sales targets
- Conduct presentations for clients, explore clients’ needs and provide solutions/proposals
- To ensure that costing is kept within budget and proper documentations are maintained.
- To follow up on payments from clients
- Support and lead new business opportunities when needed.
- Knowledge in biomass industry will be ideal.
- Good command of English (Read, Speak and Write)
- Dynamic, result-orientated individuals who enjoy the challenges of selling in a technical and competitive environment.
- Application knowledge and market awareness are essential requirements. Those with lower qualifications but extensive relevant experiences will also be considered.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Administrative assistant responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and colleagues through a variety of tasks related to organization. The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and efficiently.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Submit and reconcile expense and claim reports
- Any other adhoc tasks
- 2 years of working experience in similar positions
- Good command of English
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly efficient
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Please click “Apply” and attach an updated detailed resume in ENGLISH in MS WORD format with the following information:
- Position that you are applying for.
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving
- Date of availability
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.