Office Group (Able to start work in JAN 2017)
Sony Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Working Location : Bangkadi Plant, Pathum Thani
Working Condition : 5 days a week work (Mon-Fri: 08.00 - 17.30)
- Forecast & PO issue.
- Material shortage monitoring and Delivery follow up .
- Material supply program management.
- Risk order management.
- Utilize the legal and regulation that are the privileges concern with the business of company.
- Handling operation as Collect order, Coordinate schedule, Shipping documentation
- Order Execution by operating to SAP system and contact directly with customer.
- Window to receive request from customer and manage the order change then cooperate with planning to work out the solution.
- Key customer service & project support and handling miscellaneous case concern with customer PO.
- Monitoring order status and improvement.
- Manage Cash & bank Operation, FX deal, Swap, Forecasting, Cash flow and all finance matter.
- Finance analysis and report to top management, regional finance, HQ finance and business parties.
- Compliance Monitoring, Control and Reporting (all legal, incentive & internal control).
- Deal with banker and understand in electronic banking system.
Business Control Officer
- Control operation Business and Management report analysis, Company index and Direction control.
- Monitoring and analysis manufacturing cost.
- Operate & manage factory standard system. Ensure all aspect of factory standard system.
Human Resouce Officer
Organizing and managing the interview arrangement and providing assessment reports.
Handling end to end recruitment process to ensure the result is met our target.
Direct Manpower Management
Handle overall processes of Temporary Manpower Management and Student Apprentice Program.
Manage dormitory for support student apprentice program
Training & HROD
Create operation of human resources development. Also involve with HR&OD project implementation such as global employee engagement program or company human development project
Operate training program following to Annual Training Plan
Payroll & Compensation Benefit
Handle overall processes for Payroll Operation including time attendance, leave & reimbursement.
Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation package that fits and is aligned to our company’s strategy and business goals.
Responsible to manage Employee Relations Operation
Bachelor Degree in any field except Costing Accountant position requires bachelor degree in costing accountancy.
0-5 years’ direct experience and familiar with manufacturing fields would be appreciated in Officer.
- 6 years’ upward direct experience and familiar with manufacturing fields would be appreciated in Senior Officer.
Good command in English and computer skill.
High analytical with problem solving skill
Enjoy working under pressure and flexible operation management with limit lead-time
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Sony Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Sony Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Sony Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd is located in Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate at Chonburi which manufacture in Digital camera , car stereo , navigator and others keys parts under “Sony” brand. Our Sony vision use our unlimited passion for technology , content and services to deliver ground breaking new excitement and entertainment as only Sony can. Sony as a company that inspires and fulfills your curiosity . If you would like to soar your ability to achieve, join working together as following detail
To enhance future growth by introducing XperiaTM mobile phone production in Thailand, we are strengthening our workforce at our factory located in Bangkadi Industrial Park, Pathum Thani and we welcome people with professionalism, initiative and curiosity, and who are driven to take on new challenges to join our team.