Leistritz is a global supplier of precision components for the Aero engine and Power generation Industry from Germany. Our factory Leistritz Thailand is located at Pinthong Industrial Estate, Sriracha, Chonburi.
NPI/ Project Engineer
Responsible for coordinating in New Product Introduction (NPI), Model/tooling transfer from head office in Germany and/or any new project implementation in the field of aero engines and stationary turbines especially blades and vanes manufacturing within the facility. Preparation the required document for customer approval such as First Article Inspection (FAI), PPAP package and etc.
- Be a coordinate with head office in Germany and customer in UK for setup the new project roadmap.
- New Product Introduction (NPI) of new model and/or project transfer.
- Preparation the required document such as First Article Inspection(FAI), FMEA, Control/Inspection plan (PPAP Package) and etc. for customer approval
- Assess, plan and drive projects through from start to completion by working closely with other team functions.
- Conduct engineering assessments of new product transfer developed by German based technology development team.
- Generation of tracking reports as required for Project and Management meetings.
- Estimate staffing requirements, production times, and relative costs to provide data for operational decisions.
- Determining product specifications, arrange equipment, parts, or material purchase, and evaluate products according to quality standards and specifications.
- Collaborate with development team regarding product tooling and design to ensure effectual production methods.
- Develop, evaluate, improve, and document manufacturing processes.
- Analyze manufacturing process flows continually for the enhancements of quality, cost reduction, and throughput.
- Develop, evaluate, improve, and document the processes used to introduce new products to manufacturing
- Develop and implement process control techniques and procedures into manufacturing environments.
- Provide engineering support in manufacturing engineering department to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
- Providing feedback about the finished product and recommendations to the development team for accurate development of the product.
- Work closely with engineering and quality to develop, coordinate, and implement technical training for employees.
- Be able to stand by in case of production problems which need to be fixed on urgent basis.
- Work upon supervisor’s assignments or any other job duties as assign.
Qualification & Requirement:
- Bachelor degree in engineering and/or related field; advanced degree highly desirable.
- More than 3 years of experience in manufacturing field.
- Have experience in new product introduction (NPI), Model and project transfer and/or Project management are advantage.
- Strong in analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize work load to meet deadlines.
- Ability to think strategically and to scope tasks and set goals. Demonstrated experience in strategic planning as well as tactical execution.
- Proven team working and teambuilding skills.
- Good command of English language in reading, written and oral communication are required.
The company offers the opportunity to work in this international environment with common benefits including competitive salary, annual bonus, group medical insurance, Uniform, provident fund, transportation allowance, annual vacation and the opportunity to be part of this new growing company.
Please send your full CV with education, work experience background, expected salary, position you are applying for and specify reference job code via email below (Auto Quick Apply is not recommended) or directly to:
Human Resources Department
Leistritz (Thailand) Ltd.
789/117 Moo.1, Pinthong Industrial Estate 1
T.Nongkham, A.Sriracha, Chonburi 20110
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified