Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia. And as a Priceline Group company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Technology is not just what we do – it’s at the heart of who we are. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a startup and the capital to make things happen. We love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend our lead on the competition. What’s stopping you from getting in touch?
Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what we do around the globe. We move fast – why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Therefore, business value from your contribution can be seen in real-time basis. Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we’re on the subject, Agoda people come from over 65 countries: It’s an incredible technical creative melting pot.
- Degree in IT or any other related field
- 1-3 years’ experience in IT helpdesk,
- Fluency in Thai & English essential
- You will ensure that the services and platform are being reactively & proactively monitored 24x7.
- You will timely escalate and manage any incidents or potential incidents to ensure quickest service restoration time.
- You will analyze potential trends to drive down repeated incidents.
- You will communicate clearly and concisely to the business/management the details of the incident, its impact to the business and the steps to ensure timely resolution and prevention.
- Basic networking skills
- Willing to work shifts / on call
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
Agoda is one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms worldwide, working with more than 285,000 hotels in 29 countries and providing its services in 38 different languages. The company was established in 2005 by two veterans of the online travel business. In 2007, it was acquired by the priceline.com Inc. global group of Internet travel companies (Nasdaq: PCLN), and has been growing ever since.
Agoda employs more than 1,200 professionals of all nationalities in 29 locations around the world, with major operations in Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong. Dedicated market managers also maintain close relationships with hotel partners in Europe and the United States. The company is one of the leading IT employers in Southeast Asia, with core strengths in the hospitality industry, online and partner marketing, finance, customer support, and people & organizational development.
Agoda prides itself on a dynamic, multicultural workplace where creativity thrives and collaboration is key. We strive to provide a positive, enjoyable culture where people work hard but smile often, and where communication is open, frequent and constructive.
Our people are chosen for their dedication to making things great, their ability to push boundaries, and their understanding that cutting-edge products come from cutting edge ideas. Our industry moves fast, and so must we - but we have a great time doing it.