Emerio (Thailand) Ltd.
Emerio, an NTT Communications company, is a technology services and outsourcing company. With deep industry knowledge, business process expertise, global resources and proven track record, we deploy the right people, skills and technologies to help clients improve their performance. We help organisations achieve consistent quality and operational cost reductions through optimised service delivery models and process improvements. Emerio offers cutting-edge solutions in the areas of Application Services, Infrastructure Services and Business Process Outsourcing.
Since our inception in 1997, some of the world's leading companies across industry verticals have leveraged Emerio's globally networked delivery model to maximise their returns. Our track record of successful deliveries has been the single pivotal factor for our growth – reflected in our customer retention track record.
Emerio has a significant client base not only in Singapore, but in the region. Moreover Emerio’s Singapore presence is further bolstered by éHUB, a global shared services hub with a capacity of 320 people working on a 24x7 basis. The new facility houses Emerio’s Shared Services, namely Infrastructure Services, Applications Services and BPO Services.
Network Engineer (Infrastructure)
- Support on design, implement and maintain network infrastructure of NTT Com Thailand services.
- Delivery project with router and WAN link installation at customer's sites.
- Operate existing NTT Com Thai services Such as service provisioning for new customers as well as support change request from customer.
- Age 22-25 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, IT, Computer Science or related field.
- Have experience in network engineer 0-3 years. (Welcome for new graduated)
- Good knowledge on network, routing and LAN/WAN.
- Good command in English especially communication skill.
- CCNA certified is advantage.
- Knowledge on network security is advantage.
Network Engineer (Maintenance)
- Troubleshoot and resolve the customer.
- Implementation on Customer network.
- Coordinate and project management in Network project.
- Remotely connect to network devices to troubleshoot fault or handle incident.
- Create documentation to support customer both pre-sale and post-sale.
- Troubleshoot every case and check the opportunity to restore the service or give workaround in order to meet the customer needs.
- Male / Age 23-30 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in field information techonology or others related.
- Have experience more than 2-3 years in network engineer function.
- Strong experienceof Cisco IOS routing and switching platforms, including Cisco L2/L3 switches and routers.
- Strong experience with routing protocols (BGP),IT security standard,protocols, and applications such as IPsec VPNs,Firewall configuration and maintenance.
- Basic working knowledge of network monitoring protocols and / or systems,using SNMP,syslog,Net flow etc.
- Technical knowledge of Fortigate,Juniper and bluecoat product is an advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume,
stating present and expected salaries to jobs.emerioth@ gmail.com or belowed address
(considering only resume in English)
Emerio (Thailand) Ltd.
16L Ocean Insurance Building,
163 Surawongse Road, Bangkok 10500
Tel : 0-2634-2070-2 Fax : 0-2634-2073
Website : http://www.emeriocorp.com