AIT is a leading Thai Systems Integrator and ICT Solution provider, based in Bangkok, Thailand. We provide complete ICT solutions, from product supply and applications in turnkey projects to service contracts and outsourcing schemes in both the private and the public sector.
AIT offers a whole wealth of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) services to its customers and we are always committed to enable our customers to fully realize the technological and business potential of its IT systems.
AIT has successfully built and maintained some of the most challenging information systems in Thailand and has considerable domain knowledge in many verticals. We are able to operate as the prime contractor, consortium member, subcontractor, or a discrete project manager – according to the needs of the project.
The Company’s strategic partners at present includes the Cisco System, Oracle/, IBM, HP, Dell, Acer, Alcatel-Lucent, Autodesk, Convergys, SAP, Microsoft, Novell, Synnex and Symantec , etc.
Besides, the Company’s ranges of services also include maintenance service, system network development service, and outsourcing of information technology system service. Such massive coverage of services has entitled the Company to become the “ICT Solution Provider.”
“WE ARE NOW CISCOGOLD CERTIFIED PARTNER”
We are now URGENTLY looking for enthusiastic, skilled and ambitious staff to join our team in the positions bellows:
- Design and Implement network solution to support the business needs through strong knowledge of routing and switching.
- Perform design and configuration of network for performance tuning with better reliability.
- Providing network support and troubleshooting for customers.
- Keep up-to-date with products and technologies of hardware, software, network technology, network security, storage networking data center and virtualization.
- Support business projects related to network and completing assignments within committed timeframes.
- Responsible for establishing, executing and tracking project plans.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and ability to travel at short notice.
- Male and not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering, IT or related fields.
- Willing to travel upcountry and overseas.
- At least 2 years' experience in the IT infrastructure and network field.
- Experience and knowledge in WAN/LAN networking and latest technology in IT – including, but not limited to transmission equipment and technologies, routing and switching, network security, collaboration, enterprise networks, server operations, performance optimization, cloud computing architecture, storage networking, data center and virtualization.
- Cisco Certificate is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skill with adequate technical knowledge and service-minded.
- Good command of read, listen and written English.
- Good communication, analytical thinking and effective communication skills with interpersonal and problem solving skill.
- Able to work on night and weekend by job duties.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply in person or submit your application with full resume and recent photo to:
Human Resources Department
Advanced Information Technology Public Co.,Ltd.
AIT Building 37/2 Suthisarnvinijchai Rd.,
Samsennok, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel : 66 (0) 2275 9400 K.Siriluk Ext.2121 / K.Yupin Ext.2107
Fax: 66 (0) 2275 3583
Website : www.ait.co.th