Renesola (Thailand) Ltd.
ReneSola is US listed multi-international company. We have worldwide business network and sales branches established in Americas, Europe, Japan, Australia, Singapore and other the APMEA, providing customers with timely services and high-quality photovoltaic and LED lighting products. With our innovative technology capabilities and quality products, ReneSola is actively expanding the downstream business, providing integrated solutions for commercial, residential and utility projects to tirelessly and continuously improve the strategic status of new energy and to further improve our innovative capability.
National Sales Manager - Home Appliances
This position is the key person accountable for achieving the goal in market share growth and profitability for Small Domestic Appliances. Lead the entire commercial teams and establish the strong brand and product visibility across the marketplace.
- Establish the solid and rich of distribution network across different potential sales channels, crafting Go-To-Market Strategy to promote Company’s products, lead the sales and PC teams to achieve or exceed business financial goals and objectives.
- Accountable for setting business plan and own execution as agreed.
- Lead the negotiation and review for Trade Terms with key accounts.
- Prepare and run periodical business review with key accounts.
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle and establish the loyal business partners adhered to long-term relationship for mutual benefits.
- Responsible for new business development via prospecting, qualifying and establishing the dealership in country as well as directs the selling activities within the country, inclusive of customer interactions in accordance with corporate procedures and policies.
- Works in tandem with the product managers to identify, align & regularize the group brand portfolio suitable for market requirement.
- Lead the creation, development and implementation of customer promotional planning and execution of national marketing initiatives to coincide with Company’s marketing and promotional strategies
- Provides local sales support with development of sales plans, dedicated tools and trainings for the commercial teams and business partners.
- Responsible for the channel’s forecasting and sales tracking.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of country sales.
- Local nationality, Bachelor's degree in business administration or relevant.
- Minimum 10 years commercial sales experience from FMCG, knowledge in Small Domestic Appliances Market is a must.
- Equipped with skill sets in sales channel development, market analysis and partner account plan development and reviews.
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Self-starter, multi-tasking and ability to interact with any level within an organization.
- Ability to “think outside the box”
- Proven oral, written, telephone and presentation skills in English.
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information and utilize to position the features and benefits to customers.
- Computer savvy in terms of analytical & presentation skills
- Able to travel.