National Sales Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for a National Sales Manager in Bangkok to manage traditional trade sales nationwide and support the business vision of the company.
About the National Sales Manager role:
As the National Sales Manager, you will manage sales operation and distribution for traditional trade channel within the country.
- Deliver strategic sales plan and channel strategy
- Co-ordinate with the team to achieve brand direction and common goals
- Achieve sales targets with profitable sales growth
- Manage sales operation and distribution
- Manage trade spend budget, ir. rebate, display fee, distribution drive, etc
- Balance trade channel between each shop types in the TT channel ie. semi-wholesales, supermarket and retail; manage customers (trade owners/buyers)
- Up-life sales and manage MAS (Major Account Stores) in the TT channel bothe the sales team and customers
- Improve operation excellence - re-locate home-shelf to a better location, increase shelf share, complete product range to align with must-list guideline, pricing alighment, good and attractive 2nd display location during promotional period
- Develop the capability of the sales team
- Be a part of the company's projects and events
To succeed in the National Sales Manager role, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and co-operative with other account managers.
- At least ten years of sales management experience in the FMCG industry
- Experience as the Head of Traditional Trade is preferred
- Strong people management skills
- Strong project management skills, ability to energise and lead a cross-functional team around a project
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to work independently
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in its markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of sales management and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting job.
Apply for this new opportunity now.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world