National Sales Manager (Nutrition - Ethical)
Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international nutrition company is seeking an experienced national sales manager to drive business in ethical market.
About the National Sales Manager Role:
Reporting to the Business Unit Director, you will be responsible for the ethical sales team focusing on sales strategy and people management to achieve specific sales, profit and market share objectives.
Responsible for the full organisation and management of Medical Detailing Operations at the assigned geography with the purpose of delivering set business goals in close co-ordination with Marketing and related functionality in Head Office and the sub-territories (in the case of having other line managers). Ensure full compliance to WHO-Code, company's policies and instructions and local legislation in the context of delivering objectives by self/entire team.
To succeed in the National Sales Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the sales team and cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmaceutical or related scientific fields
- Master's degree in business or commercial would be an advantage
- At least 3 years' experience in commercial and/or Sales function in pharmaceutical business
- Experience in Product Manager Position is a must
- Obtain knowledge of assigned therapy, market environment and products
- Knowledge of marketing concepts, strategic thinking, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and work effectively under matrix organisation
- Proactive, highly motivated, creative and well-organised
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong presentation skills
- Computer literacy
This international nutrition company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The company is very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting National Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.