National Key Account Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for a National Account Manager based in Bangkok to manage modern trade channel and support the business vision of the company.
About the National Account Manager:
As the National Account Manager, you will report directly to the Sales Director. You will be responsible to use in-depth channel management to develop solid growth plans to develop modern trade channel.
- Achieve sales target and control budget spending as company target
- Manage key account team and coach them to be key account professional, set new working process and develop key account planning tool for them
- Coordinate with trade marketing to implement key activities as marketing guideline and be on time
- Improve in-store brand visibility and execution excellent to match with company objective
- Analyse account potential, competency, and attractiveness for investment and company performance
- Persuade retailers to support company's products, in term of sales volume, visibility, promotion and distribution
- Align with company's policy and control factors, which could effect to products performance in market place
- Create innovative project to differentiate company portfolio and gain outstanding performance in MT channel
To succeed in the National Account Manager, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other key account managers.
- Age between 35-45
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Management, Business Administration or related field; Master's degree would be preferable
- At least five to seven years of experience in sales management level
- Background in Sales / Marketing / Trade Marketing will be an advantage
- Background of FMCG business will be an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- Good computer skills (Microsoft excel, word and power point)
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in its markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company
If you have a successful track record of key account management and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting National Key Account Manager.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world