Motion Graphics Design Coordinator
QUO Bangkok Co.,Ltd.
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการ (Ref :QUO)
Job Summary & Description
The QUO motion graphic design coordinator communicates closely with the copywriter in-house as well as using their skills in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere to produce videos. The work process includes create and develop story concepts, mood boards and visual storyboards into full motion graphic solutions that will meet clients’ needs and objectives.
Job Tasks & Responsibilities
- Able to receive client brief and coordinate with copywriters in English.
- Develop story concepts which are appropriate for the project with direction from supervisor.
- Under creative direction, develop mood boards, visual storyboards, and sample animatics as appropriate for the project.
- Work closely with colleagues e.g. music editor and third-party collaborators to deliver projects on time.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Degree or diploma e.g. in Computing or Design.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Possess core skills in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar position.
- Possess strong composition, colour, design, typography and layout skills.
- Have the ability to tell stories visually.
- Excellent understanding of motion, visual pacing and timing.
- Very collaborative and enjoys working in a team environment.
For more information please visit: www.quo-global.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง QUO Bangkok Co.,Ltd.
QUO Bangkok Co.,Ltd.
QUO is the world’s first and only specialist agency for the travel, tourism and hospitality industries.
A merger of experts, we bring together the brightest minds in the industry and decades of collective experience between our global offices. With centres of excellence from Bangkok to Ho Chi Minh City, Delhi, Amsterdam and Maldive, we take our partners on a streamlined strategic journey from genesis through to success. Branding and representing nations. Hospitality feasibility studies. Global marketing campaigns.
Diverse in talents and spread across the globe, what brings us together is a singular vision – revolutionizing the world of travel with calculated passion, industry expertise, strategic creativity and constant innovation.