- Lead solution efforts to architect, Enterprise and Consumer Mobility Solutions for vertical and Horizontal Industry clients.
- Formulate solution approach to mobile solutions based on scope and objectives.
- Conduct detailed “Risk Assessment” for solution in scope to determine the feasibility of successful implementation of the planned solution
- Act independently, or lead a group of technical contributors, while maintaining top level responsibility for detailed solution analysis and design during business capture and proposal development
- Support New Business Development and Software Project Managers in the role of Solution Architect during the proposal stage of business capture.
- Possess a wide range of knowledge and experience providing mobile solutions that includes Mobile Device Management, Mobile Application Management, Mobile Application Store, and Mobile App Development.
- Versed in regulations, policy and, guidelines concerning mobility solutions including security, governance, administration, applications.
- Conversant in emerging technologies including devices, carrier services, management solutions, application development methodologies, and the associated vendors and products.
- Participate in Mobility forums, professional associations, round table discussions, and user groups
- Validate existing solution architectures and makes recommendations for improvements
- Proactively identify opportunities for integrating modern architecture patterns and emerging technical solutions into the current design
- Foster innovative solution brainstorming sessions with internal staff and provides collaborative innovation strategy sessions with customer technical and business stakeholders that results in the creation of modernized solutions
- Create technology assessments to evaluate and select future technical solutions
- Create Business Cases that contains ROI analysis to support technology assessments
- Lead the creation and execution of test plans, strategies, and communications (e.g. requirement traceability, test scripts, test data requirements, defect management)
- Oversee the management of solution plan, solution approach, digital Risk Assessment, and other solution documents
- Client facing meetings and documenting key decisions and action items
- Learn and obtain expertise with Accenture Delivery Methods and Mobility Offerings
- 5 – 10 years of mobile technologies and package software implementation experience and working on projects in the Digital space (defined above in role description).
- 5-6 years working with large enterprise level (web services, databases, security) platforms and technologies, working with multi-tier enterprise architecture and system of records and hands-on experience with architecture, design, and development of mobile applications
- 4 years of experience throughout the mobile lifecycle: application development (application structure; device and operating system APIs; debugging; performance; security), deployment
- 1 - 2 years of software construction, estimating experience for software projects
- 1 year of Agile delivery experience
- 1 year of experience with MEAP platforms such as Kony, IBM Worklight, Appcelerator, SAP Mobile Platform
- Bachelor's Degree
- Industry skills in at least one area
- Experience designing a methodology
- Experience working in a similar solutioning capacity
- Scrum Master certification
- Ability to build and refine internal and external mobile architectures and frameworks
- Experience developing / architecting solutions for iOS, Android devices
- Ability to provide technical guidance and mentoring
- Experience with non-functional attributes of enterprise solutions (e.g. security, load balancing, and performance)
- Solid understanding of databases (relational and NoSQL DBs)Previous experience with a large professional service organization
- Previous experience in software selection, vendor management, and workforce management implementations
- Culture and Values
- Inclusion and Diversity
- Training and Development
- Work Environment
- Corporate Citizenship
- Total Rewards
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$28.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2013. Its home page is www.accenture.com.