Mobile Developer Team Leader
Argyll Scott Asia
This is an incredible rare opportunity to work for a highly reputed international company, which offers you a challenging, but also fun and casual working atmosphere.
The work environment is extremely dynamic and challenging. If you are looking to work both in teams and individually with full exposure to growth, this may be the job for you. We are looking for individuals that are energetic, dynamic, pro‐active, adaptable, ambitious, responsible and able to work under pressure in a challenging environment.
As a mobile developer, your new role requirements are as follows:
- Code writing, initiating and managing the development of new mobile apps.
- Develop quality mobile apps designed for high traffic purpose
- Contribute to the architecture and technical roadmap
- Set and enforce best mobile development practices
- Provide on-going end client technical support and testing during application deployments
- Responsible for launching the mobile apps
- Proven experience (5+ years) in building mobile applications for a variety of devices
- Ability to show experience in iOS and/or Android applications
- Strong coding skills, with the ability to code in Objective C, Swift & Java
- Experience working with relational databases, such as PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Strong debugging, coding and problem solving skills
- Passion to stay ahead of latest web and mobile trends/technologies
- Knowledge with RESTful APIs and JSON
- Take responsibility and have the ability to work autonomously.
- Have extensive experience with Apple AppStore and Google Play Store
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.