Mgr.- Sr.Mgr. Customer Service Team lead ( Nationwide )
Level : Manager – Senior Manager
Report to : Head of Cluster Unit
Managing the development and implementation of operational strategies for Customer Service.Provides leadership, vision, insight and motivation and translates strategies and goals to developing Customer Service best practices to ensure clear line of sight between individual processes and organizational performance.
Defines and manages the frontline performance management process in the customer service area. Leads the development and implementation of the required performance management tools & development of a performance management process.
Team leads problem-solving activities that establish an atmosphere of mutual respect by encouraging a diversity of opinions, values and perspectives to further enhance administrative processing results, associate job satisfaction, performance and dtac brand image.
- Being company’s Representative in order to create the excellent customer experience and Involve in first customer care.
- Managing handover operation and quality of the services to our customer.
- Communicate on all issues affecting supply of our products to internal/external customers
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and ensure timely and accurate customer order handling.
- Monitor improve work process communication in department complain + error reduction and Handle Complain form Customers/Staff or handling customer’s issues and come up with appropriate solutions.
- Visit customers / Make survey for future improvement and CRM System improvement.
- Respond to Quarterly, Monthly, weekly sales plan and update report, Work on monthly unit Sales or non-sale Forecast, Inventory Control products for serve our customer need.
- Lead on process improvement of CS function and Provide information about to promotion, device for customer and customer service staff
- Set KPI Monitor evaluate performance of staff, Set up Training, Coaching, Incentive payout -calculation Product/System/Communication and Work closely with sales team to achieve the given KPI.
- Generating reports and present to management.
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor- Master degree of business administration or customer service or in related fields
- Minimum 7 years of progressive experience in depth customer service operational management , performance & quality improvement and proven track record of driving efficiency and effectiveness improvements utilizing management expertise or preferably in telecommunication business
- Solid experience and be able to analyze and review data regarding various customer issues to serve as the primary contact for the company regarding customer service issues align with standardized business
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills and leadership skills.
- Willingness to work in service field & Able to work well under high pressure
- Understanding of customer oriented with high service minded
- Must enjoy working in multi-tasking and solve problems on spot and deadline driven environment
- Commitment to excellence in customer service
- Good analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Commercial awareness
- Team working
- Ability to motivate people
- Good in English both verbal and written
How to Apply:
- Email your CV and application by click "Apply Now"
- Please ensure that in the email subject you mention the job you are applying for and your Employee Number (for internal candidate).
- You are welcome to contact K.Krissana Aryuyuen for more information on the job.
Total Access Communication Public Company Limited
319, Recruitment Department, Chamchuri Square Building, 22-41 Floor,
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand. 10330
Tel. 02-202-8000 Fax: 02-202-8113
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.