Naos (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
NAOS Thailand Co., Ltd.- a subsidiary of NAOS group is looking for the talent candidates who have passion to succeed and win, be enthusiastic, and be energetic to join our growing company.
NAOS group is founded in France over 30 years ago by Jean-Noël Thorel, with the aim of bringing the benefits of biological innovation to the fields of dermatology and aesthetics.Naos group is present in over 80 countries worldwide.
NAOS group creates and markets products with a strong identity and high added value, on the border between cosmetics and healthcare products. Biologically active and technologically safe, the aim of these products is to meet the needs of each skin type, whilst respecting its natural balance. The brands under NAOS group are Bioderma, Institut Esthederm, and Etat Pur.
- Determine call schedule by reviewing priorities with supervisor; discussing special instructions, product promotions, new products, and price changes.
- Maintain customer relationships by visiting with store managers, department managers, and employees; answering their questions; responding to special requests; describing product features.
- Maintain store shelves by observing displays of company products; removing damaged or freshness-dated products; tidying store shelves; providing optimum display of products.
- Maintain inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory; observing inventory levels; prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low; arranging for return and credit for damaged products.
- Complete call report by observing display and pricing of competitors' products.
- Help sales team with special promotions by setting-up displays at aisle ends; checking daily on special promotions; observing customer reaction to special promotions; forwarding observations to management; removing promotions at end of special promotion period.
- Provide information by reporting growth, expansion, or closing of POS in assigned territory.
- Maintain quality results by following and enforcing standards.
- BS degree in Marketing or related field.
- Experience in merchandising preferred.
- Experience in sales and/or natural products a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Must excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization.
- Commercial acumen and the ability to “decode” customers.
- Proven working experience in merchandising
We would offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume (in MS Word only)
with recent photograph via "Apply Now" or contact
Naos (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
17th Floor, Ploenchit Center
No. 2 Sukhumvit Road
Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110