Medical Science Liaison (MSL)
“MAKE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN”
Thailand - Bangkok - Bangkok - all - Research & Development - (C - Professional (1-3 years)) - full-time
- Develop and maintain in depth knowledge for assigned product/ relevant therapeutic area through attendance/ participation at key internal meetings/ training sessions, relevant congresses, and seminars and by regular self-reading of the national/ international literature
- Provide inputs into clinical training program, and support sales force and other stakeholder facing teams through provision of regular and up-to-date clinical and product trainings.
- Manage local clinical trials.
- Serve as an expert clinical resources for the TA assigned by delivering scientific presentations and medical education programs to healthcare professionals
- Develops a medical plan for the TA assigned to define the key deliverables to effectively deliver the clinical and medical value propositions for relevant TA product.
- Lead in the communication with the potential investigators with interests of Investigator-Initiated Trials, discuss the study design, facilitate study approval by regional, and engage in study publication plan.
- Develops and implements KOL Program, CME & local Advisory Boards
- Engage in the development and maintenance of promotional messages and communication materials to make sure they are fully supported by scientific and medical data, and are presented in an accurate, fair and balanced manner, consistent with label.
- Participate in regional medical-marketing meetings and transfer important clinical and product messages to the attention of the local and regional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- 1-3 years working experience in pharmaceuticals business in the multi-national company
- Ability to work with hands-on approach and strategic thinking
- Good command of spoken and written English and good computer skills
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Interested persons, please send application with resume, current and expected salary, contact phone number and recent photo to the company’s address.
19th FL., Emporium Tower,
622 Sukhumvit Rd., Klongton,
Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel. (662) 667-8000 Fax. (662) 667-8399
Website : http://www.merck.co.th
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Merck Ltd.
Merck Thailand is a caring company dedicated to supplying pharmaceuticals and chemicals to hospitals, institutions, and the industry in Thailand. Established in Thailand in 1991 as a joint venture between Merck KGaA (Germany), and B. Grimm (Thailand), Merck Thailand has over 150 employees, with its main office located in Bangkok and a chemicals distribution center located at Bangpoo Industrial Estate. With a tradition of over three hundred years, our head quarter - Merck KGaA, is the oldest pharmaceutical and chemical company in the world. It has 173 companies in 64 countries and around 40,000 employees worldwide. For more information, please visit us at www.merck.co.th