Medical Sales Representative (Bkk & UPC)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Committed to respect specific rules to comply with the WHO Code of Breast Milk Substitutes and any related regulations applying locally
- Being accountable and responsible for safety
- Ensure relationship with KOLs and key recommenders such as Doctors, Nurses and Pharmacists in medical channel.
- Manage sales of Pediatric Nutrition product portfolio to achieve financial target.
- Plan and execute key marketing activity to customers and consumers within assigned territory.
- Gather market information in order to preparing good territory plan.
- Expand distribution channel (hospital, clinic and OTC) of targeted products.
- Build and maintain relationship with internal and external customers.
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- 3-5 years in sales representative from related industries
- 2 years of successful oncology field sales experience is preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skillls
- Winning attitude, fast learning and good team player
- Computer literacy
- Can drive and have driving license
Only short-listed will be notified. Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates should send in their applications, stating in full, qualifications and experience, as well as current and expected remuneration, and a recent photograph, to:
Human Resources Department
Unit 801, 8th floor, Abdulrahim Place,
990 Rama IV Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: 0-2740-3300 Fax: 0-2740-3499
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Dumex Limited
We are part of the Groupe DANONE, the worldwide leader in healthy food and one of the most successful healthy food companies in the world. Our mission is to bring health through tasty, nutritious and affordable food and beverage products to as many people as possible. We are a high-growth, high-margin specialized nutrition company with the leading market share in our category in Thailand. We are looking for high caliber candidates to join our dynamic team.