Medical Representative - (Bangkok / Central / Northeast / North / South Regions)
Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
Main Purpose of the Job:
- To provide technical and scientific information for new product development and registration purposes to medical professions as well as strategic planning to brand management and food legislation.
- To visit hospitals and medical institutions according to the planned call frequency to promote (detailing and presenting) special nutrition products to doctors, nurses, dieticians and pharmacists for them to recommend these products to their patients.
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Nurse or related fields
- Minimum 2 years' work experience in Nutrition or Food Sciences.
- Knowledge of nutrition, physiology, pharmacology, biochemistry, food science, nurse applied science or physical therapy is required
- Good understanding of WHO Code of Conducts is an essential
- Good convincing, influencing, negotiation, and communication skills
- Committed and details oriented with excellent service minded skills
- Able to locate and/or commute to work in up-countries (within the assigned regions)
*** Only shortlisted candidates will be notified ***
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
WE OFFER YOU A CAREER, NOT JUST A JOB.
Nestlé Group is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. Our mission of “Good Food, Good Life” is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night.
With its headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé Group has over 468 factories located in 84 countries which manufactures and sells over 15,000 products around the world. All Nestlé products and brands are adhered to Nestle corporate promise, Good Food, Good Life.
At Nestlé, we believe that people are the most valuable asset. We place high value on the talent of all our employees irrespective of their nationality, culture, ethical origin or gender. We foster an environment where people's talents are nurtured and everyone's skills, efforts and energies are directed toward meeting the company goals.
Currently, Nestlé Group Thailand is opening the job opportunity for a high caliber who is energetic, committed, result-oriented and ready to take challenges and grow with us as to the following position.