MEDICAL LIAISON MANAGER/ DIRECTOR – OPHTHALMOLOGY
This client is a world-leading European pharmaceutical company dedicated to the research,development and production of pharmaceutical products internationally. Employing over 5,000 people globally, they have earned themselves a solid reputation in the market. They are now looking for an experienced Medical Liaison Manager to join their global organization.
BANGKOK – PHARMACEUTICALS
The Medical Liaison Manager will report directly to the Thailand Country Manager. The successful candidate will be required to fulfil the following duties and responsibilities:
- Be the main point of contact for customers about new product development and updates about clinical trials.
- Communicate new information about newly-launched products to customers.
- Produce and review presentation materials on a regular basis.
- Continually follow up with existing customers by implementing an effective CRM system.
- Attend conferences and fairs to engage potential customers and increase brand awareness.
- Train new recruits and ensure that their actions are aligned with company values.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Qualified to Doctorate level in Ophthalmology is preferred, or a related subject.
- 5 + years of experience in a similar customer-facing role within a multinational pharmaceutical company. Those with a background in the eye health industry will be given preference.
- Very good command of spoken / written English.
- Flexible for frequent domestic travel.
This client is a truly international company and offers a rare opportunity for you to join one of the world’s leaders in their field.
All interested candidates, please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. MEDICAL LIAISON MANAGER / DIRECTOR – PHARMACEUTICALS to fax 02 726 9217, or click on "Apply Now"
Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Smart Search is a subsidiary of Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Floor 12th (office 3) Major Tower Thonglor
141 Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai), Klongton-Nue, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง SmartSearch Recruitment
Smart Search commenced its operations in 2008, with the aim of assisting international and regional companies in Thailand and Asia Pacific in employing the right caliber personnel at middle-to-high levels of their organizations. We rely on our extensive database and network combined with advertised search and selection as the main sources for recruiting outstanding candidates.
Smart Search is now a Partner of a Top 10 International Recruitment Partnership of Glasford International® (www.glasford.com) and uses an extensive network of professionals internationally to further expand our clients and candidate’s interests.
With an experienced group of HR professionals each with over 2 years experience in executive level placements in Thailand, Smart Search prides itself on professionalism and a strict attention to detail. We believe strongly in people, systems, innovation and measurements.
Our unique proposition is our people, and our commitment to providing both our candidates and clients exceptional service and solutions.